The UGA Model United Nations team works hard to ensure that each team member has the experience and chances to compete against top ranked universities across the nation. This hard work and dedication does not come at a simple cost. We are fundraising constantly, along with planning and hosting our own high school conference, to guarantee that no team member has to worry about the cost of travel and accommodations.
We believe every student who has worked hard and practiced their craft reserves the right to show off their accomplishments. This would not be possible without constant fundraising and donation from others.
If you would like to donate to the UGA Model United Nations team online, there are a few simple and secure steps:
- Follow this link to a University of Georgia donation site: Donate To UGA Model United Nations
- Once there, you can select the amount of money you would like to donate, any amount is greatly appreciated.
- If you would like, we will be posting a Donor Recognition page in increments of: $25 for bronze, $50 for silver, $75 for gold, and $100 for Platinum.
- NOTE: You MUST put UGA Model UN in the special comments box on the opening page in order for us to receive the donation.
- Also, if you would like to be left anonymous, notify us in the special comments.
- After you have selected your donation amount and wrote UGA Model UN in the special comments, the next page will ask for your contact info and payment information.
If you would like to help us with donations or fundraising in other means, do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Like us on Facebook! That way you can be notified when donations open up and for other updates throughout our year.
Email us with any questions about being on the team, fundraising opportunities, and applying for upcoming UGAMUN conferences.